Confirm to delete account? This action will remove all your contributions and your account registered with us.
Connect with us!
The theme for this competition is Connection – how you interpret it we leave to your artistic sense. The important thing is that your interpretation moves the jury. And that it can be uploaded digitally. So shoot a picture and tell us in words what the world looks like through your eyes. The jury and all the rest of us look forward to seeing your photos.
Anyone can participate regardless of age, hair colour, head shape, spectacle strength or nationality. The only requirement is that you have (at least) one photo and accompanying words in English. The maximum number of individual contributions is three.
The jury (to be announced soon) are a bunch of experienced photo people who can sense creativity and artistic potential from a long way away. They choose 50 winners and a main winner.
What can you win?
The 50 winners have their contributions published in a photo book. We print the photo book and publish it in all the Tiger countries, from Japan to Iceland. The photo book will be sold in all our 215 shops. The photo book will be approx. 100 pages and 27.5 cm x 24 cm in size, and more than 5,000 copies will be printed of the first edition. The participant who makes the jury fall off their chairs from excitement will be rewarded with a Safari trip to Africa for two people with the value of 4,700 euro.
Let’s just go over the prizes once again!
- So, the first prize is a Safari trip to Africa for two people with the value of 4,700 euro, including air travel, hotel and pocket money.
- The other prize winners will be published in the photo book, so your photo(s) and your story will be shown along with the 49 other contributions that the jury finds have artistic potential.
And the technical stuff:
- Your photo has to be uploaded digitally and have a resolution of at least 300 dpi and ideally be 3614 x 3614 pixels (30 x 30 cm), minimum 2Mb but no more than 10Mb.
- Your words must be between 1 and 2000 characters, including spaces.
- The maximum is three individual contributions.
- Your contribution must be uploaded to www.tigercamera.com at midnight, 21 june 2013.
And finally the legal text:
- Tiger Photo Book Competition organised by Tiger A/S (Zebra A/S), Rådhuspladsen 59, 3 tv, DK-1550, Copenhagen V, Denmark.
- The winner of the first prize must be 18 or older.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable to another person.
- The competition ends on 21 June 2013.
- Winners will be notified directly via e-mail. Winners who cannot be contacted by e-mail will be excluded from the competition, and Tiger (Zebra A/S) will be free to choose a new winner.
Lets Participate :)
(If you don't know anything about Tiger Stores click on this link)