Zebra A/S Disclaimer
1. The material and information contained on this website are for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the information on this website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Zebra A/S and its subsidiaries (Zebra A/S) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained in the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. Zebra A/S will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website.
3. Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the internet and the technology involved, Zebra A/S takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
4. Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Zebra A/S. When you activate these, you will leave this website. Zebra A/S has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of Zebra A/S.
5. To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall Zebra A/S be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
6. Blogs. Browse our community of bloggers but be aware that the opinions expresses by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs and theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of Zebra A/S. Zebra A/S is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information which may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so. Zebra A/S will not tolerate defamatory or libellous material, obscene content and abusive or misleading comments. Zebra A/S may monitor blogs and comments on this website and may remove any material from the website at its sole discretion, without warning and without prejudice to any accrued rights.
7. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
8. Whilst precautions are taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security Zebra A/S cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure. Zebra A/S shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.
9. Whilst making every attempt to secure personal data, Zebra A/S cannot accept responsibility for any individual access or loss of personal information that is beyond the control of Zebra A/S.